TODDLER SUPER FOOD MUFFINS
- 1¼ cup greek yogurt
- 1 cup quick cooking oatmeal
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup no sugar added cinnamon apple sauce
- 1 egg
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- In a medium sized bowl, combine the greek yogurt and sugar. Then stir in the egg and apple sauce.
- In a separate bowl, combine the oats, flour, baking powder and baking soda.
- Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, little by little, stirring minimally just until everything is combined and moistened.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Spray a mini muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray, then fill each cup ¾ full of the batter.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 350F for 9-13 minutes or until they are cooked through.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Energy Bites
Chocolate Frosted Vegan BrowniesThese brownies are so fluffy, light and not too sweet at all. The frosting really makes them. No one would ever guess they’re vegan – score!Fudgy Vegan Fudge BrowniesAdapted from Southern In Law2 cup whole wheat pastry flour1/3 cup dark cocoa powder1 tbsp baking powder1/3 cup brown sugar (if I make these again, I would use a lot more sugar – probably 3/4 cup)1/2 tsp salt1/3 cup canola oil1 3/4 cup almond milkPreheat oven to 180°C/355°F. Grease and/or line an 8×8 baking dish. In a large bowl mix together flour, cocoa, baking powder, sugar and salt. Add in oil and milk and stir until combined. Pour brownie batter into baking dish and bake for 25-35 minutes or until cooked through and a skewer inserted removes clean.Eat within 1-2 days – best stored in the fridge in an airtight container.Vegan Chocolate Frosting3 tbsp non-dairy spread3 tbsp cocoa powder1 1/3 cup icing sugar1 tsp vanilla extract1-2 tbsp milkIn a bowl combine spread and cocoa powder, gradually mix in icing sugar, vanilla and add milk as needed to create your desired consistency.