TODDLER SUPER FOOD MUFFINS
- 1¼ cup greek yogurt
- 1 cup quick cooking oatmeal
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup no sugar added cinnamon apple sauce
- 1 egg
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- In a medium sized bowl, combine the greek yogurt and sugar. Then stir in the egg and apple sauce.
- In a separate bowl, combine the oats, flour, baking powder and baking soda.
- Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, little by little, stirring minimally just until everything is combined and moistened.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Spray a mini muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray, then fill each cup ¾ full of the batter.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 350F for 9-13 minutes or until they are cooked through.