1. Start wit a square piece of paper.
2. Fold it in half diagonally. You’ll get a triangle.
3. Fold the triangle in half – as shown on the third image above.
5. Grab the right (or left) corner of the triangle and fold it towards the center corner.
6. Do the same with the left (or right) corner.
7. Flip it around.
8. Fold the square in half as shown in the 7th and 8th image above.
9. Almost there!
10. Make sure your triangle is positioned as the one in the first photo above – the 6 layers side on facing to the left.
11. & 12. Fold inwards (all layers) as shown on the picture.
13. Unfold the first 3 layers.
14. Push down the middle “two” layers as shown on the picture above – look it’s a fox head!
15. You can leave it as it it or you can make the fox legs pointy by folding in the legs (diagonally). You can also fold the tail inwards to make the fox more stable.
How to Make a Origami Fox With Tilted Head
If you’d rather make a fox with tilted head (or just have more different foxes) be sure to watch this tutorial from eHow!
Источник: Origami Fox – Origami for Kids – Easy Peasy and Fun